Part of making smart spill decisions is not buying more absorbent than you need. Not every job requires long-term durability or heavy-duty strength. Sometimes you need an absorbent that will let you get in, do the job, and get out.
- Universal absorbency — used for both oil-and water-based liquids
- Perforations allow you to use only what you need
- Dimples add fast-wicking power
- Quickly absorbs leaks, spills and overspray to keep floors dry
- Perfect for light-duty industrial, maintenance and general applications
- Pads are ideal for catching leaks and soaking up spills
- HighLoft construction is sturdy and soft
Dimensions – 15″ W x 18″ L
Shipping Dimensions – 15″ W x 18″ L x 15″ H
Sold as – 200 pads per package
Color – Gray
Composition – Polypropylene
Absorbency – Up to 35 gal. per package
Absorbency per – Up to 22.4 oz. per pad
Weight – 13.81 lbs.
# per Pallet – 30
Incinerable – Yes
Ship Class – 175
UNSPSC – 47131901
|Dimensions||18 × 15 × 15 in|
Our exceptional customer service and quality products are the reason our clients stay!
A-1 Supply Company has been offering janitorial, environmental and industrial supplies for almost 30 years to commercial businesses, small and large. Clients such as the US Army and Environmental Protection Agency are a great testimony to our services. No organization is too big or too small to take advantage of our phenomenal products.