(1) 6lb Bag Oclansorb
(24) Absorbent Pads
(1) 4’ Absorbent Sorb-Sox
(1) Plug-n-Dike Epoxy
- Absorbs six times its weight in medium oil. On average, clay-based products absorb only 0.4 times their weight. One pound of Oclansorb will clean up to fifteen times more than one pound of clay .
- Requires less product, so less storage is needed. Transportation and handling of Oclansorb is made easier, and disposal costs are reduced.
- Easy to carry and lightweight, handysacks make it easy to store Oclansorb in factories or emergency vehicles.
- Will reduce up to 90 percent of combustible vapours upon application due to its high vapour suppression capacity. Thus, Oclansorb can aid in the prevention of potential accidents stemming from spills.
- Works instantly when applied on land – just brush Oclansorb in and sweep it up, leaving the surface clean and safe.
- Oclansorb has open chambers which encapsulate hydrocarbons, rather than attaching to outer surfaces as they do with clay-based products. No leaching or residue will be left to clean up.
- Made from naturally occurring blond sphagnum peat moss.
- Consists of organic, non-toxic, non-abrasive, biodegradable and lightweight industrial oil absorbent.
- Meets and exceeds North American Leachate Standards.
- Will not release hydrocarbons into the environment.
- Encapsulates oil which prevents harmful agents from sticking to innocent victims of oil spills. Oclansorb protects wildlife.
- Can be disposed of in landfills or by incineration, in accordance with regulatory authority guidelines.
- Producing less waste. Oclansorb is highly absorbent, so little product is required.
- Does not absorb water (hydrophobic) and quickly absorbs oil for immediate clean up (oleophilic).
- Can be incinerated producing up to 7200 BTU’s per pound (excluding hydrocarbons). Oclansorb is an alternative fuel source.
- Cost effective, since one pound absorbs one gallon of oil. One 44-liter bag (18 pounds) of OCLANSORB replaces 450-pounds of clay. One 44-liter bag of Oclansorb, instead of nine bags of clay!
- Can be stored in a dry place indefinitely.
- Quick and easy clean up reduces man-hours needed for spill recovery. Unwanted down time is also minimized.
- Inexpensive disposal, as Oclansorb can be placed in landfills or incinerators, local regulations permitting.
|Dimensions||20 × 10 × 20 in|
Our exceptional customer service and quality products are the reason our clients stay!
A-1 Supply Company has been offering janitorial, environmental and industrial supplies for almost 30 years to commercial businesses, small and large. Clients such as the US Army and Environmental Protection Agency are a great testimony to our services. No organization is too big or too small to take advantage of our phenomenal products.