Our hurricane tarps are 20’ x 25’ and are used by FEMA after major storms. Each tarp is packed with two 100” 500 lb. test parachute chords for tie down. They are lightweight, economical, reusable and easy to assemble.
- Self-Help Tarp to be used for small areas of roof damage
- Size – 20” (feet) x 25’ (feet
- Polyester scrim reinforced plastic sheeting
NOTE—we are offering reinforced plastic sheeting, same as FEMA’s 20×100 used for USACE blue roof program
- Thickness: Preferred thickness is 5-6 mil. However, various thicknesses from 5-10 mil are still acceptable.
- UV Resistance – 80% after 200 hr per ASTM D7238-06
- FR Tested – IAW Class A ASTM E84-11 Standard
Note—we are offering tarp grabbers as an alternative to grommets.
- Color – Medium blue
- Each Tarp must be packaged in a 4 Mil. Plastic bag with (2) 100’ lengths of 550 pound test parachute cord
- Each package shall be clearly marked with a label indicating the size and number of tarps
- These are not individually boxed, but rather will be rolled tarp kits, Tarp grabbers/clips and paracords are inside the cardboard core of the rolled tarp
- Rolled tarp kit is wrapped in a plastic , labeled sleeve
- 72 rolled tarp kits per pallet; 52 pallets per truckload; 3744 total units per truckload.
- NOTE—we are offering 100% US manufactured, no foreign materials.
Tarps will be produced by the same manufacturer of the reinforced plastic sheeting that is purchased by FEMA and used for the USACE’s Operation Blue Roof.