Canvas Tarps Flame Retardant, Water Resistant 12oz Treated
Our canvas tarps can be used for a wide variety of purposes, from painting to sports and camping. They also offer some benefits that aren’t available in vinyl or poly tarps. Canvas is available in colors “tan” or “olive drab”. Made in the USA
Out of stock
Our fire retardant tarps are made with 12oz. canvas and meet the California Fire Marshall rating as well as CPAI-84. Treated to be mildew and rot resistant; rust resistant grommets spaced on approx. 3′ centers. Spark containment Static electricity control, Protection from the sun, Construction sites during winter months where there is a heat source – tarps protect works from accidental fires, Protecting camp sites near a camp fire, Race car events, to slow the spread of flames in the event of a crash, Fire scenes, as salvage covers and to delay the spread of sparks, Military training and activity. Olive Drab in color. Common Applications: Lawn & Garden, Agriculture, Equipment Cover, Wood Cover, Ground Cover, Hauling-Light Use, Hauling-Medium Use. Custom sizes also available. Contact customer service for quote on custom sizes or large quantities Canvas tarps:
- Are heavy enough to stay in place without using complicated taping or securing
- Fit well over curved surfaces
- Are less slippery than plastic tarps, making them safer and less of a risk for injury due to falls
- Make great tents at a fraction of the cost of a retail tent— just add a few straps and poles!
- Are environmentally friendly
- Have naturally breathable fabric, which allows evaporation so moisture doesn’t linger causing bacteria growth
- Protect delicate surfaces like hardwood floor while people walk on it.
- Absorb paint without letting it leak through, while keeping a soft, dry surface on the bottom of the canvas.
- Hold up well even in strong winds making them perfect for many uses such as ship sails and truck tarps.
- Can be used to keep football fields and baseball diamonds dry during inclement weather
- Not only do our canvas tarps have hundreds of uses, you can reuse them hundreds of times! Store one in the trunk of your car, your utility closet, your garage, and anywhere else a sturdy, dependable tarp might come in handy!
(example: 10 x12 = 120sf 120 x .44 =52.80 for cut size finished with hem and grommets) Our Canvas tarps are made in the USA of 100% cotton canvas and are treated to be water and rot resistant.
Our exceptional customer service and quality products are the reason our clients stay!
A-1 Supply Company has been offering janitorial, environmental and industrial supplies for almost 30 years to commercial businesses, small and large. Clients such as the US Army and Environmental Protection Agency are a great testimony to our services. No organization is too big or too small to take advantage of our phenomenal products.