MicroBeast Surface Cleaner is a liquid medium, which contains microbes. These microbes chemically transform a variety of hydrocarbons into harmless by-products. MicroBEAST Surface Cleaner starts and accelerates the biodegration of hydrocarbon spills, leaks and residues immediately where they occur. The microbes attach to the hydrocarbons and begin to split or divide the hydrocarbon into smaller molecules. The process continues until the microbes completely digest the hydrocarbons and release carbon dioxide and water as by-products. MicroBEAST Surface Cleaner is in a concentrated, ready-to-dilute form.
Features & Benefits
- Eliminates 100% of disposal costs
- Eliminates granular absorbents, socks, pads and caustic chemical with groundbreaking microbe technology.
- Easily applied with mops, auto floor scrubbers and degreasing equipment.
- Excellent rinse-ability, dries quickly and removes all oily, slick film leaving a non-slip surface.
- NSF approved A-1, A-4 Class; biodegradable with a PH level of 7.
- Safe to use on any water-safe surface including metal, concrete, plastic and rubber.
- Disposable in waste sewer drains whether or not the facilities are private or public municipal pre-treatment plants.
- Renders flammable liquids such as gasoline, diesel and jet fuel non-flammable.
- Non-toxic, non-pathogenic and is completely harmless to human, plant, animal and marine life.
- Compatible with oil/water separators, skimming units, evaporators, polymers and more.
There are no reviews yet.