Provide large-scale containment that helps meet regulations with this durable, drive-in berm.
- Reinforced Coolguard® fabric resists rips, tears and punctures; highly durable for demanding applications
- Chemical-resistant berm is compatible with acids, water, oils and solvents
- Sidewalls are supported by wide-base hurdle brackets; larger support area offers maximum rigidity and stability
- Great for long-term containment of drums, totes, roll-offs, equipment and vehicles; also ideal for decon stations or response to tank leaks
- Reusable berm can be repaired if damaged; clean, fold and store for future deployment
Dimensions – 4′ W x 8′ L x 1′ H
Shipping Dimensions – 21″ W x 36″ L x 13″ H
Sold as – 1 per package
Color – Black
Composition – Coolguard® Fabric 36 mil / Aluminum Brackets
Sump Capacity – 239 gal. per package
Weight – 24 lbs.
# per Pallet – 10
Incinerable – No
Ship Class – 125
UNSPSC – 24111812
There are no reviews yet.