Our canvas tarps can be used for a wide variety of purposes, from painting to sports and camping. They also offer some benefits that aren’t available in vinyl or poly tarps. Canvas is available in colors “tan” or “olive drab”. Canvas tarps:
- Are heavy enough to stay in place without using complicated taping or securing
- Fit well over curved surfaces
- Are less slippery than plastic tarps, making them safer and less of a risk for injury due to falls
- Make great tents at a fraction of the cost of a retail tent— just add a few straps and poles!
- Are environmentally friendly
- Have naturally breathable fabric, which allows evaporation so moisture doesn’t linger causing bacteria growth
- Protect delicate surfaces like hardwood floor while people walk on it.
- Absorb paint without letting it leak through, while keeping a soft, dry surface on the bottom of the canvas.
- Hold up well even in strong winds making them perfect for many uses such as ship sails and truck tarps.
- Can be used to keep football fields and baseball diamonds dry during inclement weather
- Not only do our canvas tarps have hundreds of uses, you can reuse them hundreds of times! Store one in the trunk of your car, your utility closet, your garage, and anywhere else a sturdy, dependable tarp might come in handy!
example 10 x12 = 120sf 120 x .44 =52.80 for cut size finished with hem and grommets Our Canvas tarps are made in the USA of 100% cotton canvas and are treated to be water and rot resistant.