Being a liquid medium 911 Acid Kleen offers several advantages over the conventional methods. First 911 Acid Kleen chemically transforms acids into organic salts and water. Acid spills, once neutralized, may be disposed in wastewater drains, eliminating any disposal cost. Second, 911 Acid Kleen may be applied and used in a variety of methods and conditions. It may be atomized to “knock down” greatly reduce the hazardous acid gas vapors poured onto spills, sprayed in hard to reach areas and vertical surfaces as well as being used on acidic soil and water. It also may be used in windy and wet conditions where the conventional methods would be difficult if not impossible to use.
- Eliminates powders, booms, socks, pads, and caustics with revolutionary technology.
- Neutralizes hazardous acids in a quick, safe and effective manner.
- Neutralizes a variety of acids: sulfuric, phosphoric, nitric, hydrochloric,Acetic and more.
- Transforms hazardous acids into safe, disposable organic salts without any safety or health concerns
- Eliminates disposal issues and cost as well as safety hazards associated with acid spills.
- A one-to-one neutralization ratio or less with a variety of acid
- So powerful it will even neutralize dangerous acid vapors that pose safety concerns
- pH color enable users to monitor the neutralization process without pH instruments.
- Easy to use by applying on vertical surfaces and in hard-to-reach areas and permeable surfaces.
- Dries quickly and will not leave any residues or stains.
- Safe to use and store, Non-hazardous, non-corrosive, biodegradable and environmentally safe..