A SpillPal unit with flexible sidewalls provides quick, portable spill containment — a great alternative to hard poly pallets that must be moved with a forklift.
- Provides versatile, portable spill control during temporary storage of drums, machine parts, tanks and generators
- Can also be used as a washdown pad or pumping station
- Light, foam sidewalls spring back to their original shape after any pressure is applied; safe for drive-overs from handtrucks or forklifts
- Affordable, portable and easy to set up
- Reusable containment can be folded and stored to save floor space
- No ramps or other accessories are required for usage
- To help keep items out of contained liquids, optional grates can be added (grates not included, use one grate per every two drums; do not drive over SpillPal when grates are in place)
- Resists most chemicals; check your specific chemical compatibility under “Technical Resources” at spilltech.com
- Available in multiple configurations
Dimensions – 8′ W x 4′ L x 3″ H
Shipping Dimensions – 31″ W x 51″ L x 7.5″ H
Sold as – 1 per package
Color – Green
Composition – 20 OZ PVC fabric/foam sidewalls
Sump Capacity – 60 gal. per package
Weight – 14 lbs.
# per Pallet – 10
Incinerable – No
Ship Class – 250
UNSPSC – 24101905
|Dimensions||51 × 31 × 8 in|
Our exceptional customer service and quality products are the reason our clients stay!
A-1 Supply Company has been offering janitorial, environmental and industrial supplies for almost 30 years to commercial businesses, small and large. Clients such as the US Army and Environmental Protection Agency are a great testimony to our services. No organization is too big or too small to take advantage of our phenomenal products.