Low-profile, modular Spill Decks let you design and create a containment system that meets your specific needs.
- 1-, 2- and 4-Drum Ultra-Spill Decks® can be used alone or are easily connected together with Bulkhead Fittings (ULT1073) and T-Strips (ULT1131) to allow a virtually unlimited number of customized configurations
- Bulkhead fittings lock Spill Decks together while allowing spills to flow between Decks; can help you meet containment regulations depending on the size of container stored and the total sump capacity of the Deck system
- All-polyethylene construction meets a wide range of chemical compatibility needs
- Low height offers safe and convenient loading/unloading of drums
- Ideal for collecting hazardous waste, storing virgin chemicals or batteries, dispensing from drums and more
- Optional Loading Ramp (ULT1089) provides added drum handling safety and convenience
Dimensions – 26″ W x 52″ L x 5.75″ H
Shipping Dimensions – 26″ W x 52″ L x 7″ H
Sold as – 1 per package
Composition – 100% Polyethylene
Load Capacity UDL – 3000 lbs. per package
Sump Capacity – 22 gal. per package
Weight – 40 lbs.
# per Pallet – 20
Incinerable – No
Ship Class – 125
UNSPSC – 24101905
|Dimensions||26 × 52 × 7 in|
Our exceptional customer service and quality products are the reason our clients stay!
A-1 Supply Company has been offering janitorial, environmental and industrial supplies for almost 30 years to commercial businesses, small and large. Clients such as the US Army and Environmental Protection Agency are a great testimony to our services. No organization is too big or too small to take advantage of our phenomenal products.